The Tube & Bracket Company have an immediate requirement for a Finance Manager at the head office in Middleton Cheney, Banbury.
About the Role
As Management Accountant / Finance Manager for both the Tube and Bracket Company and Graphit Systems Limited, you will be responsible for collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements. undertaking strategic analysis, assisting with strategic planning and producing long-term business plans.
- Preparation, review and distribution of monthly management accounts
- Monthly commentary of the management accounts, explaining positive/negative variances
- General bookkeeping and weekly cash flow preparation
- Monthly reconciliations of the bank accounts, P&L and balance sheet
- Aged debtor control
- All aspects of monthly payroll (recently bought in-house)
- Management of the production of the annual statutory accounts to completion and finalisation of its audit and reports
- Responsibility for updating and maintaining VAT returns
- Responsibility for the integrity and security of data and information held on the Finance Management System and its related files and the coordination of upgrades to the system.
- Ensuring the integrity of financial reports used by Finance and budget holders across both organisations
- To coordinate, monitor and manage accounts for a variety of departments, relationships with internal and external suppliers and liaising with external accountants on various topics
- Responsibility for all aspects of staff management of the team including training and development, performance evaluations, setting of standards and KPIs
- Budget control and long-term financial planning
- Preparation of forecasts and maintenance of group consolidation package, the development of business financial processes and ensuring they are regularly maintained
- Proactively seeking to maintain and improve all financial controls, ensuring the processes are fully documented, frequently reviewed, updated and communicated appropriately.
- Undertaking the Company Secretarial duties, and any other duties relevant to the key tasks and responsibilities identified by the UK Country Manager.
You will have recognised Management Accounting qualifications with post qualification experience and a firm understanding of financial, methodology and implementation. Proven experience of working as a Management Accountant in a multi-cost centre environment.
A manufacturing industry background will be a distinct advantage.
- Qualified accountant accreditation, with a firm understanding of business, finance and management principles
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to input and interpret complex data using sage accounting software – Sage line 50 experience and Sage payroll experience
- Ability to deal with a variety of daily issues and prioritise work
- Fully conversant in MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to be customer focused and have business awareness in order to assist non-financial managers
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience in a similar role necessary
- Good commercial instincts, professionalism and integrity.
Salary & package negotiable.
Please submit all applications, including salary expectations and any current notice period to Dina Beeney, UK Country Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org