The Tube and Bracket Company, part of the Trilogiq group, is looking for a Sales Representative to approach potential customers with the aim of generating new business. You will be based in either the North/North East or South/South West, dependant on applicant.
We design and manufacture bespoke solutions from a standard range of components for a wide range of companies. Our sales department has a rapid turnover with a number of high profile customers.
The Sales Representative will be responsible for generating their own leads, as well as following up on leads generated by our online activity. They will listen to and gain an understanding of new and existing customers and their objectives, and present our products and services in a professional manner. Previous sales experience is preferred but not essential, although the Sales Representative MUST have superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
The Sales Representative will be responsible for achieving and exceeding their sales targets while building and maintaining great relationships with our customers and managing their accounts with enthusiasm.
Sales Representative Position Overview:
- Understand customer requirements and present appropriate solutions
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers
- Initiate meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Make accurate cost calculations and provide customers with quotations
- Create detailed proposal documents as part of the formal bidding process
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Manage own sales performance using our CRM system and aim to meet or exceed targets
- Gather market and customer information and share best practice with colleagues.
Sales Representative Position Requirements:
- Previous sales experience preferred but not essential
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
- Full UK driving licence.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers
- A high degree of self-motivation and the ability to manage time in order to meet KPI’.s.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
Sales Representative Position Remuneration
Salary and package dependant on experience.
Apply Sales Representative Position
Please submit all applications to Dina Beeney, UK County Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org